Search Our Site...

How do I know if I need to register my scale or scanner?

All commercial devices must be registered with the Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Forestry / Weights and Measures Division. Contact us and we will have an inspector come by to inspect the device to ensure it is suitable for the application and meets all the requirements for use in commercial trade.