- Agricultural Chemistry Programs
- Horticulture Programs
- Pesticide & Environmental Programs
- Seed Programs
- Animal Health
- Medical Marijuana
- Indian Creek Recreation Area
- Quick Guide
- Pay Online
Search Our Site...Subscribe
DID YOU KNOW?
LDAF's seed lab ensures there is high quality seed for Louisiana producers and consumers.
- What is the purpose of the apiary law and regulations?
- How do I file a horticulture complaint?
- How do I know if a horticulturist is licensed?
- When is the next arborist seminar?
I WANT TO
- NOTICE – Notice of Intent filed with State Register (LAC 7:XV.171 – Guava Root Knot Nematode Quarantine)
- Notice of Intent filed with State Register (LAC 7:XV.301, 303 and 321 – Maintenance and Inspection Fee)
- NOTICE – Emergency Rule Filed with State Register: Structural Licensee
- NOTICE – Emergency Rule Filed with State Register: Certification of Commercial Applicators (LAC 7:XV.711)